Theme of this release – Online Payments!
Enable your business to make / accept payments quickly and smoothly, with ease and confidence. CarbonShelf expands its reach, venturing into new domain and building seamless integrated solution. CarbonShelf is now UPI-Enabled and facilitates instant online payments, using QR Codes which is ideal for P2P and P2M scenarios.
- UPI is growing very fast as a preferred mode of online payments in India
- Offers one of the cheapest transaction cost for digital payments in the industry
- World-class technology that is recognized internationally, commended and watched by the likes of Google, Bank of International Settlements (BIS) and renowned economists.
- Excellent 24×7 coverage, now poised to go international, with implementation beginning in Singapore and UAE
- Simple, Reliable, well supported
- Make Payments
- Automatically generate qr code for any of your vendor
- Use any of your bank app to make the payment by simply scanning the qr code.
- Receive Payments
- Publish your qr-code on CarbonShelf generated website, automatically
- More details below in Online Gateway section
- Payment QR in Invoice
- Generate modern online-payment enabled invoices
- Dynamically generated qr, specific to invoice can optionally be added automatically to all your invoices
- Amount and Transaction reference number (like invoice number) embedded inside the qr so customer can easily relate to while making payment
- Navigate to vendor’s payment page easily from consignment page to make instant payment
- Payments Page
- Simplify your payments, accept online payments
- Direct your customers to your payments page
- Your custom website integrated with CarbonShelf now comes with a Payment Page
- Built Automatically from your UPI configuration in CarbonShelf
- Diplays your UPI QR Code prominently
- Stock Level Report
- Easily find low and high inventory level for any stock-item
- See all stock-items together with level indicator, or filter to see only items low in stock or too high in stock.
- Set and Forget – configure high and lowthresholds for each stock-item once and monitor the levels in report
- Inventory Flow Reports
- Visualize turnover in volume of a Product, Packaging, Batch or Virtual Product (Group of Products)
- Slice time in smaller buckets to view of product inventory with Opening, In, Out and Closing levels per bucket
- Monthly buckets for cumulative view of several products, Daily bucket for given Stock Item
- Get data across entire reporting period, or select time-span
- Scope to single premise/warehouse, or summary from all premises
- Reports Available multiple grouping levels with ability to filter or custom group
Missed an update from us? Or you’d just like to get a sense of how far we’ve come. See all our past updates on our website.