Carbonshelf takes a big leap in making the system fluid to accommodate processes specific to your business with Carbonshelf Custom Forms
Plug Custom Forms along with other modules mentioned below to self-design your ERP system to suit your specific processes and work-culture.
- Carbonshelf State Machine Workflow
- Custom Properties
- Business Documents
Custom Voucher Types
- Create your business specific vouchers using Carbonshelf Standard Vouchers, like ‘Forecast Sales Order’
- Deep configuration available to define order/consignment mode, direction, parent-child, module listing and others as listed below
- Complete configuration for all print versions with your voucher
- Add default print view for your newly-defined voucher
- Add additional documents supported with your voucher
Customize View with Capabilities and Custom Properties
- Use Carbonshelf Capabilities to hide fields not relevant in the form
- Rename standard fields to match your industry jargon
- Add additional fields using Carbonshelf Custom Properties
- Promote your voucher as business critical by enabling Artifacts on it
- Manage numbering scheme, date scheme and related modes
- Use existing recipes as template to write new ones
- Easily change your existing recipes as processes evolve and materials updated
- Maintain multiple versions of recipe to account for different generations and makes of machines
- Filter finished good requirement based on existing incoming and outgoing orders
- Find raw material required to build the required finished good with a click of a button
Extend standard forms with more fields at your will, to suit your specific processes.
- Referenced Properties will provide you hint for value by referencing another place, like Bank Name or Transporter Name
- Data Properties will help you provide values consistently, like date time.
- Voucher Properties
- Carrier-Linked Properties can be attached to different stages of shipment, like Pre-Carrier, Carrier and On-Carrier
- Station-Linked Properties can be attached to different stations of a shipment, like Port of Origin, Port of Discharge, etc.
- Logistics-Linked Properties can be attached to all logistics related end-points with single definition.
- Define your specific Business Contracts with existing stencils
- Customize Contracts as you would customize any other standard document in Carbonshelf
- Impose numbering scheme by promoting the contract as a Carbonshelf Artifact
Resource Print Layout
- Print all your resources like vouchers in layout and manner you want
- Control which documents are to be generated with which business resource
- Mark any contract as shareable
- Define Challenge Questions for each type of Resource
- Use Carbonshelf Resource Sharing to let customers and vendors review the documents easily and securely
- Find Product-wise ordered quantity remaining to fulfill
- Drill-down to find specific orders that are yet to complete
- Filter report by direction, to find Sales and Purchase orders remaining to fulfill
Finished Goods Forecast
- Find Product-wise inventory level considering all pending sale, purchase, current inventory and transformations
- Various drill-downs available to find list of pending sales / purchase orders, date-wise forecast flow or BOM for remaining quantity
Finished Goods Forecast Flow
- Plan your deliveries more effectively
- Review future inventory-levels in ledger-style date-wise report to find potential inventory gaps
Raw Material Forecast
- Single-click BOM for required inventory for any product
- Find exactly the data you need in your forecast reports
- Filter forecast reports based on advanced parameters like product specifications or voucher-types
- Recipe Advanced Search
- Voucher Advanced Search
- Search with advanced parameters like status, products-id, specifications, etc.
Product Detail Page
- Make detailed information about each of your product available on internet
- Add images of your product and educate your customers with complete specifications and product gallery
This is a major upgrade to Carbonshelf, touching every aspect. These features, however, are ground work for our future extensions to the product. We have unlocked a plethora of new scenarios now, which we will continue to work on. Expect more fun in this area and jump in to experiment and experience power of true software.